Introduction
My name is Jeremy Lavallee. For now, I'm a student in Social Science in the field of study of psychology. Since I was a kid, I knew a want to be a police officer. For some reason in the past years I wasn't sure what a wanted to do. This year, I applied in Police Technology at Ahuntsic College and at Cégep de trois rivière. I hope to be accepted in policing technique for the fall session, as I have put a lot of effort in recent years to keep a "côte-R" high. I am passionate about the motorcycle. On my 17 birthday, my dad offers me the course to get my license. Since then, I bought my first bike and every weekend me, my mom and my dad we go on a ride together. I also work part-time. I am a sales consultant. Our clients are construction contractors because we sell basic materials to build houses or commercial buildings. What about you?


Comments
Post a Comment